from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To hem and haw
- v. To maunder; to talk foolishly; to chatter; talking nonsense; to babble
- n. The cereal oats.
- n. One who has, possesses etc.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A possessor; a holder.
- n. The oat; oats.
- intransitive v. To maunder; to talk foolishly; to chatter.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who has or possesses; a possessor.
- n. In Scots law, the holder of a deed or writing, who is called upon to produce it judicially, in modum probationis, or for inspection in the course of a process.
- n. Oats; the oat, Avena sativa.
- To talk foolishly or at random. Also haiver.
The safest method was one Mossadniks called haver mevir haver, Hebrew for "a friend brings along a friend."
The old 50th had its share too, and the blockheads in the East, who 'haver' over their wine of India's being in a state to require no British troops, are wrong: for, liberally contributing the full meed of praise to the Seapoy Battalions, that praise is so rested on the British soldier's example, the want of that 'point d'appui 'would entail a dire want indeed, that of victory!
'haver', or oats, 10d., a good mower cutting 4 acres a day.
We USED to haver a balenced budget before you two came into power.
Conservatism and America's CEOs haver stolen our economy and sold it to the lowest bidders. not alone
Não poderia haver melhor opening act do que ele: citando Man Ray, Dada, Duchamp e muitos outros, o designer e diretor de arte britânico deixou o recado básico: "não esqueçam de onde viemos".
The fall in buying activity was also blamed for muted high street sales, which haver come to rely on a buoyant property market to boost the sale of furniture and big ticket items like flat-screen TVs and home furnishings.
Além disso, foi estabelecido que, após três anos, pode haver a venda da propriedade.
Filed under Celluloid, Roundup, Vinyl · Tagged with june haver, warner bros.
I got my 3rd child 6 months ago, a nice boy after 2 wondeful girls (although I would have loved to haver a third girl).