from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. A past participle of hide1.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Past participle of hide
- adj. Not visible or apparent.
- adj. Obscure.
- adj. this sense?) That has been hidden.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- from hide. Concealed; put out of view; secret; not known; mysterious.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Concealed; placed in secrecy.
- Secret; unseen; mysterious.
- Synonyms Covert, occult, recondite, profound, abstruse, obscure, latent, private, dormant, clandestine, close, unknown.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not accessible to view
- adj. designed to elude detection
- adj. difficult to find
Sorry, no etymologies found.
# A hidden field: my $hidden = HTML:: Field-new ( 'Hidden', name = 'sid', value = 'cgiasf25k', default = undef);
* shows Felipe where the hidden stash of tequila is hidden*
Berezovsky explicitly states in his court action that he wanted his name hidden from ownership of his assets after 2006 because he believed he was being pursued by the Russian authorities, having become a public opponent of Putin.
Julia stared at her teacup, her expression hidden behind the peas.
A noönaut like Bandar enters the Commons through meditation, and his psyche traverses it using various chants (called "thrans") to move among different landscapes and remain hidden from the more nasty archetypes.
She glanced sideways at him, her expression hidden behind her aviator shades, her mouth a flat line.
In this way, the law firms thought, coveted information about their associates such as their areas of practice, their e-mail addresses, and their hair colors would remain hidden from the conniving legal recruiters who wanted to steal the associates away from them.
He boasted the acronym hidden in the picture of a gun on his forearm which read, M.P.R., the familiar street formula for longevity and success, Money, Power and Respect.
She hesitated at the foot of the stairs, her expression hidden from him in the shadows.
Her head was bent, her expression hidden from him.