from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Difficult or impossible to discern or perceive; imperceptible: an indiscernible increase in temperature.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not capable of being discerned, of being perceived.
- adj. Not capable of being distinguished from something else.
- n. Something which is incapable of being discerned.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not to be discerned; imperceptible; not discoverable or visible.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not discernible; incapable of being discerned; not visible or perceptible.
- n. That which is not discernible.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. barely able to be perceived
- adj. difficult or impossible to perceive or discern
Sorry, no etymologies found.
I love how most of the shots – without the human characters – are indiscernible from the prequel trilogy's effects shots.
Sometimes, when they returned, they had changed in indiscernible ways.
But I tell you, there is no 2 ways of looking at compliance indiscernible, which is being compliant.
Just wondering some of the people in China are reporting namely indiscernible trying to reporting credit tightening might be impacting some of their ability to take an orders and I'm just under wondered are you seeing anything like that?
In this new resolution with what Boxer is proposing a indiscernible is the infrastructure bank, which would raise TIFIA funds from, I think, about $120 million a year to $1 billion a year, and that would be dedicated to P3 programs, which would leverage that $1 billion into $60 billion over the 6 years.
They wind up where just the indiscernible is a huge problem.
Lars, you might want to comment that you, as far as existing customers, continue and the pick up of new customers, as well as we are very focused on making sure that we institute lending under our terms indiscernible forward, and that's paid off very well for us through the downturn.
Let me give you a little background, the receivable which is about a third of that number, $60 million is high, because certainly we are doing a lot of - we were doing a lot of work in the country, but in April of last year, the government went through an anticorruption program and setup a commission called indiscernible to review all foreign contractors that contracts, how they were procured, the work they were doing and how they were invoicing, and the amount of those invoices.
indiscernible, which is literal translation meaning happiness comes in.
That's because the sources are usually indiscernible.