from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Full of or characterized by frenetic activity or wild excitement.
- adjective Psychiatry Relating to or affected by mania.
from The Century Dictionary.
- Relating to or affected with mania.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective (Med.) Of or pert. to, or characterized by, mania, or excitement; frenzied.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective psychiatry
- adjective Of or pertaining to someone who exhibits
maniaor craziness; wicked.
- adjective Colloquial, to exhibit great energy, as one who is in the manic phase of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective affected with or marked by frenzy or mania uncontrolled by reason
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
[Greek manikos, mad, from maniā, madness; see mania.]
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
mania + -ic; Ancient Greek μανικός (manicos).
Sorry, no example sentences found.