from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. lacking reason or purpose
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Destitute of reason.
- adj. Void of reason; not warranted or supported by reason; unreasonable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Lacking the faculty of reason; irrational, as an animal.
- Deficient in reason or judgment; lacking in good sense; unreasoning.
- Not marked or justified by reason; senseless; causeless; unwarranted.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not endowed with the capacity to reason
- adj. not marked by the use of reason
- adj. having no justifying cause or reason
Sorry, no etymologies found.
He felt toward them a kind of reasonless antipathy that was something more than the physical and spiritual repugnance common to us all.
My dreams, if dreams they may be called, were rhymeless and reasonless.
I am willing to be convinced I am wrong, if I get something more than reasonless statements.
As I write this, all the beings and happenings of that other world rise up before me in vast phantasmagoria, and I know that to you they would be rhymeless and reasonless.
But the time was at hand, rhymeless and reasonless so far as I can see, when I was to begin to pay for my score of years of dallying with John Barleycorn.
A reasonless, sourceless case of being Whitaker in a foul mood.
He feels, with reasonless excitement, at the center of a big accomplishment.
Any person, anywhere, is in danger of becoming a member of the mindless, leaderless, reasonless zombie hoard to randomly roam the earth eating brains and moaning.
He went down the black passages again toward the deep-seated furnace that was within the girl ... that is within every man ... the timeless reservoir of psychic energy, reasonless, remorseless, seething with the never-ending search for satisfaction.
Sure, Star Trek featured such ridiculous things as Romulans, red matter, a time-traveling Spock and Tyler Perry in a reasonless cameo appearance.