from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb literally, transitive To
pullsomething, so that comes inside.
- verb idiomatic, transitive To
- verb idiomatic, intransitive, of a train To
- verb idiomatic, nautical, transitive To
tightena sailby pulling on a rope.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb direct toward itself or oneself by means of some psychological power or physical attributes
- verb of trains; move into (a station)
- verb get or bring together
- verb earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.