from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To exceed the allotted time.
- v. To cross by running
- v. To drive over, causing injury or death.
- v. To briefly describe
- v. To practice quickly, briefly.
- v. To overflow
- v. To score a try
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. injure or kill by running over, as with a vehicle
- v. flow or run over (a limit or brim)
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.