from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To declare or make legally valid.
- transitive v. To mark with an indication of official sanction.
- transitive v. To establish the soundness of; corroborate. See Synonyms at confirm.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Check or prove the validity of.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To confirm; to render valid; to give legal force to.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make valid; confirm; give legal force to.
- To test the validity of.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. declare or make legally valid
- v. make valid or confirm the validity of
- v. prove valid; show or confirm the validity of something
- v. give evidence for
Sorry, no etymologies found.
$validate = $newCommand - > validate (); if (FileMaker:: isError ($validate)) echo 'バリデーションエラー数:'. $validate - > numErrors ();
Did the title validate his decision to burn a year of eligibility for what amounted to less than half a season?
What happens when your sidebar area doesn’t validate is that one of the closing tags is usually missing.
She represents the other model of feminism, a feminism that the movie does not validate, that is about political power.
Block-level snapshotting is much easier to validate, which is nice for something trusted with our MP3 stashes.
As you can see above we have a Hudson job called validate-translations that runs a number of localisation related build steps.
If you have something to prove, aka validate you are making progress to your investors, you need to ensure you can give one well.
To perform server-side validations on your Business Object you simply call the validate () method of the application.
Rails doesn't provide predefined validations for these cases, but if we define a function called validate, then Rails knows to call that function before saving to the database: Listing
What we're doing here is getting a reference to the form and calling the validate method on it.