from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun The fact, state, or degree of being visible.
- noun The greatest distance under given weather conditions to which it is possible to see without instrumental assistance.
- noun The capability of being easily observed.
- noun The capability of providing a clear, unobstructed view.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun The state or property of being visible, or perceivable by the eye; perceptibility; the state of being exposed to view; conspicuousness.
- noun A thing which is visible.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun The quality or state of being visible.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun uncountable The condition of being
- noun countable The
degreeto which things may be seen.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun quality or fact or degree of being visible; perceptible by the eye or obvious to the eye
- noun capability of providing a clear unobstructed view
- noun degree of exposure to public notice
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.