from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Variant of all-around.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having a wide scope
- adj. having many skills etc
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. many-sided.
- adv. over the whole place; in every direction.
- adv. of general capacity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Able to do many things well; many-sided; capable of doing anything; versatile; not narrow; not too specialized.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. many-sided
Sorry, no etymologies found.