from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A man who is a member of a legislative assembly.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A male member of an assembly.
- n. A member of the lower house of certain US state legislatures.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A member of an assembly, especially of the lower branch of a state legislature.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A member of a legislative assembly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who is a member of a legislative assembly
assembly + -man (Wiktionary)