from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- interj. Representing a loud noise or heavy impact.
- interj. Representing a sudden or abrupt occurrence.
- n. ned, bampot.
- n. A jocular imposition, the same as a humbug.
- v. (slang, archaic) To impose on (someone) by a falsehood; to cheat.
- v. To jeer or make fun of.
- Bare Arse Minimum
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An imposition; a cheat; a hoax.
- transitive v. To cheat; to wheedle.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To bam-boozle; cheat; hoax; wheedle.
- To practise hoaxing or imposition.
- n. A cheat; a hoax; an imposition.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an ancient city in southeastern Iran; destroyed by an earthquake in 2003
- n. a sudden very loud noise
Sorry, no etymologies found.