American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. The jack of clubs and highest trump in certain variations of loo.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The knave of clubs in the game of loo.
- n. Abbreviations of pamphlet.
- n. A form of pan- before a labial.
- v. To pan.
- n. The jack of clubs in loo played with hands of 5 cards.
- n. A card game, similar to napoleon, in which the jack of clubs is the highest trump.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. obsolete The knave of clubs.
- n. A card game in which the jack of clubs is trump.
- Probably short for French Pamphile ("a given name"), special use of man's name. (Wiktionary)
- Ultimately shortening of French pamphile, probably from Greek Pamphilos, beloved of all (personal name); see pamphlet. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
“The same form of republican idealogy that MLK believed in .. pam Eugene OR”
“Integer signedness error in the _pam_StrTok function in libpam / pam_misc. c in Linux-PAM (aka pam) 1.0.3 and earlier, when a configuration file contains non-ASCII usernames, might allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service, and might allow remote authenticated users to obtain login access with a different user's non-ASCII username, via a login attempt.”
“Integer signedness error in the _pam_StrTok function in libpam / pam_misc. c in Linux-PAM (aka pam) 1.0.3 and earlier, when a configuration file contains non-ASCII usernames, might allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service, and might allow remote authenticated users to obtain login access with a different user's non-ASCII username, via a login attempt (CVE-2009-0887).”
“Kristy from the office jim - "1 in 6" pam - "what?" jim - "oh sorry i thought you asked what are the chances of us getting murdered here tonight.”
“Even though the configuration of 'pam' was executed, the configuration did not fully complete.”
“If there is a God, he will stop this creature from pursuing riches and fame pam”
“Hey dimwit, the hero of the president of the teabaggers, pam stout.”
“What we get is the message that what America needs today is an organic chicken in every pot and two electric cars in every garage! pam”
“No, of course it's not about Obama and the Democrats. ya 'betcha, winky, winky pam”
“Were white, and were old, but these guys even scare us. pam Eugene OR”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘pam’.
Names of girls in song titles. Not in the lyrics, just in the titles.
Just the name on the list, then the full title with any identifying notes in the comments, please.
Can be the same ...
Input limited to 30 seconds, so we needed to find cost-effective ways to become a part of your life. Uninvited houseguest technology: the link technique, thoughts as real estate. The full potential...
Charming - they have to be charming - non-English words for the birds and bees. Please provide English translation in a comment to the word. And why not tag the word with the language while you're ...
Sound affects by the ridiculous cartoonist Don Martin
Words That Make Sense in Reverse Too! Bad news for a dyslexic, 'cause s/he's got no clue if s/he read the word correctly or not, as opposed to a palindrome (i.e., no mistake possible, cf. "Dyslexic...
Sound effects from the show. Swiped from here: http://www.batmania.com.ar/paginas/serie_onomatopeyas_cantidad.htm
The girls & women
The names of the vogue.
Looking for tweets for pam.