from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The craft or process of making baskets or objects woven like baskets.
- n. Baskets and similar objects of interwoven material considered as a group. Also called basketwork.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The process of weaving unspun vegetable fibers to make a basket.
- n. baskets collectively
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The art of making baskets; also, baskets, taken collectively.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Basketwork or basketware; basket-making.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the craft of basket making
From basket + -ry. (Wiktionary)