from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n.pl. Coverings, such as sheets and blankets, that are ordinarily used on a bed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Sheets, blankets, quilts or other coverings used on a bed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n.pl. Blankets, sheets, coverlets, etc., for a bed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- The coverings used on beds; sheets, blankets, quilts, etc., collectively.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. coverings that are used on a bed
Sorry, no etymologies found.