from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of blast.
- n. A planned explosion, as in mining.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A blast; destruction by a blast, or by some pernicious cause.
- n. The act or process of one who, or that which, blasts; the business of one who blasts.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A blast; destruction by a pernicious cause; blight.
- n. The operation of splitting rocks by gunpowder or other explosive.
- Affecting with injury or blight; destructive.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. causing injury or blight; especially affecting with sudden violence or plague or ruin
- adj. unpleasantly loud and penetrating
Sorry, no etymologies found.