from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act of obstructing.
- n. An obstruction.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being blocked
- n. A thing that is blocking
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of blocking up; the state of being blocked up.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Obstruction; the state of being blocked up or obstructed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the physical condition of blocking or filling a passage with an obstruction
- n. the act of blocking
- n. an obstruction in a pipe or tube
block + -age (Wiktionary)