from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of board.
- n. A stage (as in a theater).
- n. Structure around a rink for ice hockey.
- n. A hardcover binding on a book.
- n. Examinations given for entry to college or to qualify for a profession.
- v. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of board.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the boarding that surrounds an ice hockey rink.
- n. the stage.
- n. board examinations (in a profession, as in medicine); -- an informal contraction.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the stage of a theater
- n. the boarding that surrounds an ice hockey rink
See board. (Wiktionary)
From College Board tests (Wiktionary)