from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who works on, deals with, or operates boats.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a man in charge of a small boat
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A man who manages a boat; a rower of a boat.
- n. A boat bug. See Boat bug.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A man who manages or is employed on a boat; a rower of a boat.
- n. A hemipterous insect of the family Corisidœ and genus Notonecta.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who drives or rides in a boat
boat + man (Wiktionary)