from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A man who rows, especially an expert in rowing; a rower.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A man who rows a boat, either alone or with others
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who uses, or is skilled in the use of, an oar; a rower.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who rows with an oar; a boatman; especially, one who rows for exercise or sport.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who rows a boat
Sorry, no etymologies found.