from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Extremely successful; great.
- n. See boff1.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Very good or successful
- n. A great success; a hit
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. highly successful; superbly well done.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. resoundingly successful and popular
Alteration of boff1.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)