from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that owns a bond certificate of a government or corporation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The registered owner of a financial bond.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A person who holds the bonds of a public or private corporation for the payment of money at a certain time.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who holds or owns a bond or bonds issued by a government, a corporation, or an individual.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a holder of bonds issued by a government or corporation
bond + holder (Wiktionary)