from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An artistic representation, such as a painting or photograph, of a city.
- n. A city or section of a city regarded as a scene: "the vast cityscape of lower Manhattan” ( New Yorker).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The view of the buildings of a city, usually referring to a pictured landscape.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. painting depicting a city or urban area
- n. a viewpoint toward a city or other heavily populated area
From city + -scape. (Wiktionary)