from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A detergent, powder, or other chemical agent that removes dirt, grease, or stains.
- n. A skin lotion or cream that is used to clean the face.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Something that cleanses, such as a detergent.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, cleanses; especially, a detergent or other preparation used for cleaning.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which cleanses.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a preparation used in cleaning something
Sorry, no etymologies found.