from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, involving, or depending on a context.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or depending on the context of information; relating to the situation or location in which the information was found.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- . Pertaining to or dealing with the context.
- . Conforming to or literally agreeing with the text: as, a contextual quotation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or determined by or in context
context + -ual. (Wiktionary)