from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Variant of interpretive.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Marked by interpretation.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Designed or fitted to interpret; explanatory.
- adj. According to interpretation; constructive.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Designed or fitted to explain; explaining; explanatory.
- Inferential; implied; constructive.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. that provides interpretation
Sorry, no etymologies found.