from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of cuddle.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. holding close in a tender and afectionate manner.
- n. lying closely together while caressing; nestling together.
- n. foreplay without contact with the genital organs.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. affectionate play (or foreplay without contact with the genital organs)
Sorry, no etymologies found.