from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of caress.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. showing love.
- n. the act of embracing; holding in one's arms .
- n. foreplay without contact with the genital organs.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Treating with endearment; fondling; affectionate; fond: as, a caressing manner.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. affectionate play (or foreplay without contact with the genital organs)
Sorry, no etymologies found.