from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act of rubbing against the body of another person, as in a crowd, to attain sexual gratification.
- n. A method of making a design by placing a piece of paper on top of an object and then rubbing over it, as with a pencil or charcoal.
- n. A design so made.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To rub, especially to rub onto one surface placed upon another surface that is textured, in order to create a mottled or patterned area on the first surface.
- n. A method of making an image by placing a piece of paper against an object and then rubbing over it, usually with a pencil or charcoal.
- n. An image so made.
- n. The practice of rubbing parts of the body against those of a consenting partner for sexual stimulation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. masturbation by rubbing against another person (as in a crowd)
Wolseley calls this aleatory way of working frottage, from the French verb to rub.
She uses a technique called frottage, using pencils to make a rubbing on thin paper of textures, birds and other shapes, combining them into a cohesive image.
Curiously speaking Is it wrong or right not to help the mischievous old person? as per the details furnished by you, he is not deserved. don't lend your hand. it is called frottage in psychology. some people get ****** gratification by touching women, girls. we can see this type of nasty behavior in buses and trains and in crowds.
Throbert McGee says: it would appear that non-penetrative sexual activities, such as frottage and mutual masturbation, are technically excluded.
That would depend, of course, on how a particular statute defines “sodomy,” but since Article 125 makes very specific reference to “penetration,” it would appear that non-penetrative sexual activities, such as frottage and mutual masturbation, are technically excluded.
"Lady Bump", which sounds like a new kind of frottage elevator perversion website?
Having started with the Dada art of collage, Ernst moved on in the mid 1920s to "frottage," which created an image on paper by placing it over a rough surface and then rubbing until random patterns appeared.
I make a key drawing and then with glues and resin build it up into relief, like a collotype, but instead of printing it, I take a rubbing of it to transfer the outline (the technique is called "frottage"), which I then work up in various media and usually combine four to a frame.
it would appear that non-penetrative sexual activities, such as frottage and mutual masturbation, are technically excluded.
It might encourage you to make a trip up my way for some Poken frottage! tudza said,
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.