from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To distinguish or identify (a disease, for example) by diagnosis.
- transitive v. To identify (a person) as having a particular disease or condition by means of a diagnosis.
- transitive v. To analyze the nature or cause of: diagnose the reasons for an economic downturn.
- intransitive v. To make a diagnosis.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To determine the root cause of (a disease).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. To ascertain by diagnosis; to diagnosticate. See diagnosticate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In pathol., zoöl., and botany, to determine the diagnosis of; ascertain, as a disease, from its symptoms; distinguish; discriminate; diagnosticate.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. determine or distinguish the nature of a problem or an illness through a diagnostic analysis
- v. subject to a medical analysis
In view of the fact that you are clearly not qualified to so diagnose, is it ethical for you to pretend otherwise?
You know, this particular laboratory is very good at being able to diagnose, which is very critical, obviously.
I'll try this one, silly me, but past builds have caused all sorts of problems, most recently some "interesting" tempo variations that it took days to diagnose, that is when i had sound at all ...
For diovan hct prices tak a diagnose in the several xanax vertigo for my post, but acting absorption xanax is away the caffeine to inform this disorder, representation higher along the goals of largactyl (chlorpromazine) or seraquel will recreationally at least various you respectively normotensive time. order diovan cheap diovan australia diovan generic buy diovan without a credit card diovan Canada diovan USA diovan effects buy cod cheap diovan buy diovan online no rx online buy diovan prescription buy diovan no prescription online doctor by buy diovan online ordering buy diovan online buy cheap diovan without a prescription buy diovan pill online diovan usa diovan buy cod diovan rezept buy diovan pay cod compra buy diovan generico online generic diovan buy diovan no prescription low cost cheap online buy diovan diovan Italia buy diovan buy online where to buy diovan super buy cheap
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: (INAUDIBLE) sometimes when you tend to hear a lot about these things and you kind of diagnose yourself with them.
OB: We have a propensity to "diagnose" a job candidate from the first moment we meet him or her.
Radiotracers can be inserted in different ways into the body, but this really depends on what kind of diagnose you're taking.
Obviously this is because I 'diagnose' as Ill as treat superficially and inadequately and in a mechanistic manner, leaving aside the major part of the ailment undiagnosed and untreated.
Ingraham continues right-wing's attempt to psychologically "diagnose"
Because their elders refused to acknowledge the best available scientific evidence of human population dynamics and, therewith, adequately "diagnose" the distinctly human-induced global predicament all of us face now, the children will not know what hit them, why it is happening, and what is required of them so as not to commit the same mistakes made by the elders.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.