from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One with a morbid paroxysmal craving for alcohol; an alcoholic.
- n. A persistently drunken person; a drunkard.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who has an irrepressible desire for alcoholic drinks.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who suffers from an irresistible and insatiable craving for intoxicants.
- Of or pertaining to dipsomania.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually
Sorry, no etymologies found.