from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or supporting dualism
- n. Any person who supports dualism, the belief in absolute good and absolute evil
- n. Any person who believes in or argues for the duality of something
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who believes in dualism; a ditheist.
- n. One who administers two offices.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who holds the doctrine of dualism in any of its forms; an opponent of monism; especially, one who admits the existence both of spirit and of matter.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an adherent of dualism
dual + -ist (Wiktionary)