from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To consume completely.
- v. To accept or believe entirely, immediately, and without questioning.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. finish eating all the food on one's plate or on the table
- v. enclose or envelop completely, as if by swallowing
- v. use up (resources or materials)
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.