from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An extroverted person.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. outgoing; sociable; concerned with outer affairs
- n. One who is outgoing; sociable or concerned with outer affairs.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A person who is extroverted; a person who is marked by an interest in others or concerned primarily with external reality. Contrasted with
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To turn from within outward. See the extract.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. being concerned with the social and physical environment
- n. (psychology) a person concerned more with practical realities than with inner thoughts and feelings
Alteration (influenced by introvert) of extravert : extra- + Latin vertere, vers-, to turn.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)