from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who kills his or her own son, or more generally, child.
- n. The killing of one's own child.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of murdering a son or a daughter; also, parent who commits such a murder.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who kills his or her son or daughter.
- n. The killing of one's son or one's daughter.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the murder of your own son or daughter
- n. a parent who murders his own son or daughter
Derived from Latin filius meaning "son" + English -cide (Wiktionary)