from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- intransitive v. To undergo, produce, or show fluorescence.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To emit electromagnetic radiation, especially visible light, when absorbing radiation of some other wavelength.
- v. to be very bright, easy to see, dayglo.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To exhibit the phenomena of fluorescence; be or become fluorescent.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. exhibit or undergo fluorescence
Back-formation from fluorescence.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Back-formation from fluorescence. (Wiktionary)