from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Examination by means of a fluoroscope.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. examination using a fluoroscope
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Examination of an object, as the human body, by exposing it to the X rays and observing the shadow cast upon a fluorescent screen; cryptoscopy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The art of using the fluoroscope or of examining by means of a fluorescent screen, the shadows of bodies exposed to X-rays.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. examination of body structures using a fluoroscope
Sorry, no etymologies found.