from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The process by which radiographs are made. Also called skiagraphy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the process of making radiographs, and the science of analyzing them
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Art or process of making radiographs, radiograms, or autoradiograms.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The production of images on sensitized plates by means of the X-rays or the rays from radioactive substances.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. photography that uses other kinds of radiation than visible light
- n. the process of making a radiograph; producing an image on a radiosensitive surface by radiation other than visible light
radio- + -graphy (Wiktionary)