from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Vulgar Slang A person regarded as inept, foolish, or contemptible.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A stupid or otherwise undesirable person
- n. The knot which one with long hair usually develops on the back of the head after long periods of intercourse, specifically the missionary position
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a stupid person; -- disparaging and vulgar.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a stupid person; these words are used to express a low opinion of someone's intelligence
And John McCain is a fuckhead, which is probably the only coherent thought in this post.
When a college friend's boyfriend of 4 years dumped her sr. year he was henceforth dubbed fuckhead!
It may be different from calling the topic at hand a "fuckhead" but it's arguable which is the better form of engagement.
Nevertheless, I defend your right to say "fuckhead" and will use every means at my disposal to protect it.
Your language "fuckhead" etc is substitute for thinking.
Ali Hirsi is very pretty as you are; what a difference in character; no "fuckhead" smart ass talk as coming from you as a substitute thinking.
Dr. Scents, you are an impressively ignorant piece of absence, but I will indulge you just to demonstrate again what a fuckhead you are — you asked what I presume you intended to be a rhetorical question, and followed it with: Similarly (and, I admit, anecdotally), in the school I attended, very few went on to college.
It just makes you an evil fuckhead. novakant Says:
By the time Lucy reaches the New Mexico state line, JOE is a perfect fuckhead.
You should know better than to harass me here, fuckhead.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.