from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Informal A stupid person; a fool.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A stupid or foolish person.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A stupid or foolish person; a dolt; a numbskull; a blockhead; -- disparaging and offensive. These words are used to express a low opinion of someone's intelligence.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A dull or stupid person.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a stupid person; these words are used to express a low opinion of someone's intelligence
From the proverbial stupidity of sheep.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From mutton + head. (Wiktionary)