from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who specializes in genetics.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A scientist who studies genes.
- n. A physician who diagnoses, treats, and counsels patients with genetic disorders or syndromes.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a scientist who specializes in genetics.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a biologist who specializes in genetics
genetic (related to genes) + -ist (person following a profession or interest) (Wiktionary)