from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- interj. An exclamation of joy.
- v. To get into or inside something, literally or figuratively.
- v. To enter a place; to gain access.
- v. To secure membership at a selective school.
- v. To be elected to some office.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. succeed in a big way; get to the top
- v. to come or go into
- v. of trains; move into (a station)
- v. secure a place in a college, university, etc.
Sorry, no etymologies found.