from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act of counting people in a particular group.
- n. The number of people counted in this way.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An act of counting a small group of people.
- n. The exact number of people in a group or organization.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. number of people in a particular group
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.