Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In chem., in compound words, signifying the presence of six atoms of an element or six molecules of a compound.
- form of hexa- used before a vowel.
GNU Webster's 1913
- A prefix or combining form, used to denote
six, sixth, etc..
- n. an evil spell
- v. cast a spell over someone or something; put a hex on someone or something
- adj. of or pertaining to a number system having 16 as its base
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘hex-’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for hex-.