from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of hindquarter.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the fleshy part of the human body at the back of the hip, on which a person sits; teh buttocks.
- n. the part of a quadruped that corresponds to the human buttocks.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the part of an animal that corresponds to the human buttocks
- n. the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
Sorry, no etymologies found.