from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Internal and external use of water as a therapeutic treatment for all forms of disease.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The therapeutic use of water, either internal or external
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The water cure; a mode of treating diseases by the copious and frequent use of pure water, both internally and externally.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The method of treating diseases by the external and internal use of water; hydrotherapeutics, especially in the cruder forms. See water-cure.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the internal and external use of water in the treatment of disease
Sorry, no etymologies found.