from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. External use of water in the medical treatment of certain diseases.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any of various techniques that use water, either externally or internally, for the treatment of disease and for the soothing of pain
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. See hydropathy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as hydrotherapeutics.
- Same as hydrotherapeutic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the internal and external use of water in the treatment of disease
Sorry, no etymologies found.