from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Intended for purposes of instruction, for teaching.
- n. A book, film, etc. intended to instruct.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, or promoting, instruction; educational.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to instruction; promoting education; educational.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or used in instruction
Sorry, no etymologies found.