from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Biology Located among or between cells: intercellular fluid.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Located between, or connecting, cells
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Lying between cells or cellules
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Situated between or among cells; interstitial in a cellular tissue: as, the intercellular substance or matrix of cartilage.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. located between cells
Sorry, no etymologies found.