from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or related to junk; worthy of being discarded.
- adj. Meaningless, fatuous, or unbelievable: a junky novel.
- n. Variant of junkie.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having the quality (or being like) junk, cheap or of low quality.
- n. Alternative spelling of junkie.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a narcotics addict
- n. someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction
Sorry, no etymologies found.